Mission Statement: To live up to my name.
That’s it, short and sweet, my mission, my overarching goal, my soul’s purpose, heart’s desire….my legacy. It’s what I want people to say about me, past tense inserted, Spirit willing, only after I’ve grown old enough to be considered wacky and eccentric in my strategies to fulfill my mission.
Meanwhile, if you want the longer version, check out:
- Daydreaming as an art form
- My Dancin’ Feet Trilogy
- Building my life story one question at a time (My Storyworth autobiography project)
- What was my favorite children’s story?
- What was my first boss like?
- What was my mom like when I was a child?
- Am I still friends with anyone from high school? How have they changed?
- Which sports did I play in high school?
- How did I get my first job?
- What’s one of the biggest adventures I’ve been on?
- Did I have a car in high school?
- How did my parents pick my name?
- Where did I go on vacations as a child?
- How has the country changed in my lifetime?
- How did I celebrate my 30th birthday?
- Am I still friends with anyone from grade school?
- What were my favorite toys as a child?
- Who did I date in high school?
- What has made my faith stronger?
- Am I a morning person or an evening person?
- What is the best meal I’ve ever had?
- What foods do I dislike? Have these changed over time?
- What TV shows did I watch as a child?
- What is my favorite joke?
- Visit me on LinkedIn
- Visit me on Facebook